Our experienced dentists and team are dedicated to helping you keep your mouth and smile healthy. We provide dental cleanings and exams to reduce your risk of developing dental problems and ensure that any problems are treated as quickly as possible. Call us today at 770-479-5569 to make an appointment with Dr. Greg Elwell and Dr. John Peacock and learn more about the benefits of dental cleanings and exams in Canton, Georgia.
Dental cleanings and exams are very important for keeping your smile healthy and attractive. When you visit our office for your routine visit, our team will:
- Give your teeth a thorough cleaning and flossing to remove the plaque and tartar which contribute to tooth decay and gum disease
- Polish your teeth to brighten your smile
- Examine your teeth for cavities and other types of dental damage
- Check for signs of gum disease
- Perform and oral cancer screening evaluating soft tissues of the mouth
- Evaluate your bite and function of the jaw joint (TMJ)
Our dentists may also use dental X-rays to track or look for any changes in your dental health. Ideally, you should plan on visiting us every six months to keep your smile looking and feeling its best, but depending on your oral health, we may want to see you on a more frequent basis. You should also contact our office if you experience a dental emergency or experience any changes in your teeth or the soft tissues of your mouth.